Course # 115313
After you take this course, you will receive (1) Hour of Continuing Education credit for your 2-16 or 2-18 licenses.
- The course covers basic to intermediate levels of underwriting and product pricing for life insurance, disability and long term care insurance as well as annuity suitability. Mortality and morbidity differences are explained.
- You will learn the tools required, various parts as well as stages of new business processing from the quoting phase all the way to policy inforce stage. Each component is covered in depth.
- Various factors that affect premiums and product selection are discussed.
- Accelerated underwriting and various underwriting programs are covered.
- Best practices for advisors and clients are also discussed.
- There are practical case studies and examples illustrating different levels of relationships between underwriting, carrier selection and premiums under multiple scenarios.
This is a (1) hour course.
If you are interested in signing up for this course, please send us an email at email@example.com or call (904) 539-9779.
Want to be in the know?
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.
Peachie Thompson, AALU, ALMI, ACS of Peach Insurance Services interviews someone who is an expert in the topic of 'flow' and Head of Product at Shaping Wealth, Mr. Jordan Hutchinson
In this episode, Peachie Thompson, AALU, ALMI, ACS of Peach Insurance Services interviews Blaine Thiederman, MBA, CFP® who is an award winning tax and financial planning expert specialized in helping high-earning individuals. They tackled ways on how to counter inflation.
In this episode, Peachie Thompson, AALU, ALMI, ACS of Peach Insurance Services interviews Ryan Frailich, CFP® who aspires to help people who feel overwhelmed with their finances, always wondering if they're making mistakes and are taken advantage of or shut out by our financial institutions.